Let your property with Gracechurch Property Services
Renting your property can be a stressful time, but with our experience and knowledge, we can help make the entire process run as smoothly as possible, ensuring you receive expert advice from when the property is advertised to when the tenant have moved in.
The valuation of your property is very important. It not only enables your home to be marketed to the correct target audience, but it will support your own situation when it comes to renting.
Using our experience and local knowledge, along with recent comparable evidence and market trends, we will provide you with an honest and accurate appraisal of your property
Marketing Your Home
First impressions mean everything when it comes to property. We know that your property’s particulars, whether it be online or in our branch, will normally be the first piece of information that any interested tenant will see.
Therefore, when preparing the lettings particulars, we ensure the details are accurate and informative to appeal to the right target audience.
When listing your property with Gracechurch, we ensure your home receives maximum exposure to qualified tenants by utilising both traditional and modern marketing techniques including various property portals, such as:-
- Property Live
- Local press
- Our comprehensive database and local contacts
In addition, our own user friendly website will be implemented, along with immediate communication with our qualified applicants via phone, email, SMS, MMS and post, to ensure your property reaches the widest possible audience.
Gracechurch Property Services take pride in the service that we provide to our clients. All of our lettings team undergo continual training in order to keep improving.
Our experienced lettings team with specialist knowledge of your property will accompany all potential tenants around your home.
We ensure to give you regular feedback on all viewings along with the progress of marketing your property.
Gracechurch Property Services are proud members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) and the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA), thus meaning we are fully insured and abide by a Code of Practice as well as Rules of Conduct.
- We offer our Landlords a Guaranteed Rent scheme. This is where Gracechurch Property Services will take over the tenancy and full management of your property. Thus ensuring that you will continue to receive rental payments, whether tenants occupy the property or if it remains empty. Contracts ranging from 1 to 5 years
We offer our Landlords an additional 3 options for the letting and managing of their property.
Option 1: Introduction Only Service
- Free Market Appraisal
- Comprehensive Marketing
- Wide Angle Photography
- Accompanied Viewings
- Finding a tenant
- Obtaining References
- Credit Checks
- Preparation of A.S.T
- Organising of Gas Certificate
- Organising of Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Organising of Inventory
- Check In
- Informing utility companies of the change of occupier (water and council tax)
- Registration of Damage Deposit
Option 2: Rent Collection Service
- All of the Above
- Rent Collection
- Monthly Statements
Option 3: Full Management Service
- Options 1 & 2
- Organising qualified contractors to complete maintenance work on your behalf
- Home Inspections
- Move out inspection at the end of the tenancy
- Advising on Deposit deductions
- Organising the transfer of utilities and Council Tax (where applicable) into Tenant(s) name(s)
- The Tenancy Deposit
- Negotiating Tenancy Renewals
Please contact our lettings team for more information on 020 3418 0580 or click here to request your FREE market appraisal.
As estate and letting agents based in Edmonton N18, we comprehensively cover the London boroughs of Enfield, Haringey and Barnet (N18, N9, EN1, N17, N13, N14, EN3, N21, N11, N22).